AIM Archery Membership Fees
Full Member Benefits
• Members are able to shoot as long as they like during the hours…
• Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12 noon to 8pm
• Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am to 10pm (please keep in mind limited space during our juniors’ coaching times of 4.45pm-6.15pm Tues & Thurs)
• Saturday & Sunday 10am to 5pm.
• Shooting distances available 5 to 60 metres
• Handicap Club shoots are held on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month (distances are either 18, 25 or 30 metres, practice commencing 7pm)
• Access to BBQ area, tea & coffee facilities and members’ lounge
• Access to our Complimentary Members Networking Directory
• Members who bring a friend/family to shoot with them, friend pays discounted flat fee of $38, rather than $48 for 90 minutes
Members of the public are able to shoot on a casual basis within the hours of 12 noon to 5pm weekdays and 10am to 5pm weekends. Fees are $48 for 90 minutes, we can supply equipment and tuition or you can bring your own equipment. Bookings preferred.
Archery Alliance Members are offered discounted casual shooting fees, simply show your AA, ABA or 3DAAA membership card.
• 3D & Coloured Paper Fun Shoot 7-10pm $25 flat rate
• Handicap Shoot alternate Thursday nights 7-10pm $10 flat rate
• Tuesday & Thursday nights 6-10pm $15 flat rate
• Monday to Friday 12 noon-5pm $25 flat rate
• Weekends – $48 per session, no discounts available
Discounted Family memberships are available.
NOTE: As most beginning Archers will not compete in Tournaments during their first six months and up to a year of their journey in this wonderful sport, nor shoot at other clubs, AIM’s internal Club Insurance will be adequate, you are covered! However if you wish to spread your wings and compete/shoot at other clubs, we will happily register you for a small fee ($20.00) with Archery’s Governing Bodies (Archery Australia and Archery Victoria at a cost of $120/ Adult and $80.00 Child per annum). Of course this will be your choice.
Contact us or drop in for further details.